Thursday, July 16, 2009

Good bye girls, for 10 days






I'll miss my girls...


Tomorrow, Jonathan and I will be meeting Bill in Lincoln, IL, thanks to my father-in-law giving us a ride down. Bill, Jonathan, and I will spend tomorrow night at my parents in St. Louis. Then, Saturday the three of us will continue to Anna, IL to spend the night there. Sunday we are presenting at First Christian Church of Anna, IL in the morning, and then Bill is preaching at Fairfield Christian Church in Fairfield, IL in the evening. That night, we will continue on to the Mississippi Valley Christian Service Camp where we will be staying until Tuesday afternoon. Tuesday night-Sunday we will be at Morton Christian Church in Morton, IL being the missionaries at their VBS. We decided that instead of taking all three kids on this long trip, to leave Katrina and Heather at Grandma and Grandpa DeLaughter's house. I will really miss my two girls, but just think it will be so hard on them. Jonathan has to be with mommy since he is still nursing... I couldn't leave him anyway at this age!
So, Katrina and Heather... I'll miss you!!

No comments:

Our family

Our family