Tuesday, July 7, 2009

bumGenius diapers


We were given a gift certificate to Cotton Babies store, which sells many types of cloth diapers and other baby things. I was able to buy 19 bumGenius diapers (see picture). They are just like Pampers, with velcro, and elastic in the legs. Just instead of putting it in the trash, you put it in a bucket and put a load in to wash every day or two. It was a bit expensive up front, but we would spend that much in one month with disposable anyway! I actually got a great deal by buying used, because I don't care and neither does Jonathan. I had to try them out right away when we got home, and they fit perfectly, and are so soft!
It's probably not the best time to start cloth diapering, during a move, so I'll wait until we're a bit more settled to use them regularly, but I have to say that I am already a big fan! Anyone out there with babies, for the price of a month's worth of diapers, you can have re-useable, soft diapers that help the environment, and your *budget*!
They seem more comfortable, too, and Jonathan seems to like them so far. :-]
Give it a try!! www.cottonbabies.com

No comments:

Our family

Our family