Thursday, July 2, 2009

Camping Trip

This Tuesday night, my dad and I took the three kids camping. Bill was visiting First Christian Church of Jackson, TN, and he had a wonderful time visiting there.
We arrived by lunch on Tuesday, and set up camp. We went over to the pool, but it was closed, Boohoo. The girls moped about that for awhile, but they were distracted by a nice long hike in the woods.
The girls spent the whole day playing on the playground. We roasted hotdogs and marshmellows for dinner, which the girls loved. I brought a pack and play for Jonathan to sleep in, which was great. I forgot sheets, but the girls had their sleeping bags, so I put the two girls in one sleeping bag, and I used the other one. My dad slept in the car. We returned home Wednesday morning.
It was such a fun trip, and I can't wait until our next camping trip, the next time we are here during the summer. We went 2 years ago, and it's becoming a tradition.
(Of course, the girls and I each got a tick, plus tons of mosquito bites... but it was worth it!)

I forgot my camera, so no pictures... GRRR...

No comments:

Our family

Our family