Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Loooooong weekend!

Our first "official" road trip


We visited Southlake Christian Church, Crown Point, IN, this last Sunday, and were blessed to have lunch afterwards with folks from the church at Ponderosa. The drive up took 2 days, we stopped halfway in Lincoln, IL to stay with our good friends, JD and Norma Harrold. Since we are coming back up to this area next weekend, I decided to stay here (at my in-laws in Crown Point, IN) this week. Bill went home with Katrina on Monday, and plans to come back here with her on Friday, God willing. We will then go to Remington Christian Church together on Sunday, and return home together that night. So, this "weekend" has turned into a week away from home, and from my husband and oldest daughter. I am enjoying the extra time with Bill and Carolyn, though. Carolyn even baked me an early birthday cake-- German chocolate... yum yum... my favorite!!
I am REALLY looking forward to seeing Billy and Katrina again this weekend.







The three kids crammed into the backseat, with our luggage piled into the back.















Jonathan having a nap with Grandpa.













Heather and Katrina enjoying bike riding around Grandma's neighborhood.














Jonathan smiling with Grandma.










An early birthday cake, yum, yum... Thank you Carolyn!

No comments:

Our family

Our family