Thursday, April 23, 2009

Two Wheeling it!

Katrina is offically "on the road"!
Katrina learned how to ride her bike without the training wheels today! Bill ran down the street with her once, holding the handle bars, and then I did once, and when I let go-- she took off! She started riding right away and never even fell down once. She has great balance, I guess. I remember it taking me MUCH longer to learn how to ride a bike (like several days!). Anyway, I wanted to post some pictures of the big event. Good job, girl!
In other news, Jonathan rolled over today for the first time (he's 1 month old today). I was very shocked, since that seems quite young to roll over. I am so proud of him.





All ready to go with all of her safety gear on.


Heather was very supportive and ran along beside her... but she is SOOOO ready to have a bike of her own too!















This was Jonathan's view of the event today...




1 comment:

Delaughter said...

Johnathan, this is what the DeLaughter boys do best... SLEEP!

Our family

Our family