Friday, November 13, 2009

A nice day...

Today, was a nice day. I meet with Nikita for discipleship and really enjoyed our time together. Also, school went well and we even finished before lunch-- a rarity!! Katrina didn't even lose her TV or Wii time for whining/fighting with me (Praise God!). Even though Katrina butt head occationally (hourly? minutely?), I'm starting to really enjoy watching as Katrina learns something new.

It's raining off and on today, which is good too. The land here is soaking in the much needed rain, which will bring good crops in a few months.

Today, I am feeling happy to be alive; happy to be here in Tanzania doing ministry; happy to have my husband and three kids... very blessed!


I had to put in this picture of Jonathan... It's TOO CUTE! He'll probably kill me when he gets older... :-] He's not really pulling to a stand yet, but will hold himself up if you put him there.

No comments:

Our family

Our family